VISION: What is CGIF?
Charan-Gadhvi International Foundation [CGIF] is a systematically organized global network of all the willing Charans to link the scattered institutions& any individual of Charan-Gadhvi community to make collective effort for the Unity, welfare and development in Charan-Gadhvi community.
MISSION: How we will do?
Mission statement of CGIF: “A Global mission to connect all Charans for Unity, Welfare and progress”.
1. Establish CGIF as a systematic, structured and democratic Organization.
2. Make data base of all Charans in the world through systematic survey.
3. To launch a website www.cgif.org.in and start matrimonial services for the members of CGIF.
4. To unite all the leaders of various institutions run by Charans in India.
5. To take up research project on the history of ancient Charans.
6. To starts talent hunt programs and provide educational Helps /scholarship for needy students.
7. Revamping and plan for facilitation all Hostels run by Charan.
8. Arrange youth festivals at various places in Gujarat & Rajasthan.
9. Establish Apx. 6300 members by end of 2020.
10. To start health Centers at different regions and serve the needy people.
11. To start aid programs for literature.
12. Launch a quarterly magazine “ Charan Culture / Yug Charan”
B) LONG TERM OBJECTIVES:
1. To establish health centers / help line centers for needy people- (Priority-A1).
2. To establish Hingadaj Training Institute (HTI) for multi skill development. (Priority –C)
3. To establish Socio-economic network among the business units and Industries. (Priority- B1)
4. To establish a “Charan International Yoga Center” at Rishikesh. (Priority-A)
5. To establish Hingadaj micro financing Unit (HMFI) and create job opportunities. (Priority -B)
6. To establish Charan International Cultural Center (CICC) at Ahmedabad , MP & Jodhpur (Priority- C1)