Charan-Gadhvi International Foundation (CGIF)
is a registered company, which got it registered under the revised company act 2013/8B. The company (CGIF) will have max. 20 non-paid Directors (Board) who will be owning the company. CGIF will work for the welfare, cultural exchange, economical activities, educational aids and sustainable progress of Charan-Gadhvi community. CGIF will have Systematic & Organized network within 18 defined Regions in India and abroad. All eligible Charan can be a member of this Company (Organization) and work for the welfare of community.
Management Aspects of CGIF:
The management structure will be designed based on eight aspects: (i) Advisory inputs for policy making, Judiciary role and networking/media coverage from competent authorities, (ii) Procedural guidelines, co-ordination and centralized control at corporate level, (iii) Execution of real work at regional and center level, (iv) Communication channel from an individual to corporate level and vice versa, (v) Systematic and value based Organization, (vi) Involvement and Empowerment to women in management functions, (vii) United diversity and (viii) Long sustainability and progress.
Sustainability of CGIF:
The operations of CGIF will be sustainable based on its values, objectives and its income resources. The income of the company will come through following resources:
- Fixed income from members of CGIF.
- Variable income through donations & Aids &fund raising programs.
- Earning from investment, Sales of products/franchises etc.
- Institutional contribution for specific purpose.
All the income will be used for various purposes /Objectives of the company (CGIF). CGIF have defined policy for the usage of fund in various categories.
- Charan-Gadhvi is an ancient Tribe, having its great Heritage values as explained in Hindu script and Jain Ideology. (References are available in Bhagavatam, Garud Purans, Ramayana, Padma Purans and shiv Purans etc.)
- Charan-Gadhvi community is well known for their Literacy values which have been used for maintaining good harmony, national spirits and moral values in the society
- Community of Charan-Gadhvi is scattered in 9 states of India and other parts of world & they have to live with different culture and customs
- It is a need of time and future that all Charan needs to be connected with their routes and their Heritage values.
- There are many small and middle level Organizations Existing in different regions of Gujarat, Rajasthan and MP. All of them are doing their best at local level but they are not connected.
- There are many young-educated boys and girls looking for their life partners but they don’t have common platform by which they get connected
- Some are having their business / industries where they can offer jobs; Rich people don’t have systematic bridge between them and the poor
- There are many customs according to the regions and many sub-sect so young mass is confused to which value they should follow?